- How do I place an order?
- I've got a problem with an order I've placed
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can I pay with paypal?
- How do I use the discount codes?
- How can I find out when a discount code expires?
- Is it legal for me to use the codes that you supply?
- Where do you enter the voucher codes on the Kitchen Science site?
- How often are the prices on your site updated?
- Why does the price on your site not match the price on the retailers site?
- When I click on a link it opens an error or product not found on the page retailers site. Why is this?
- Why does your site list items that have not been available for days, if not weeks?
- Why have the links to Argos have stopped working on my PC?
- I've got another question, how can I contact you?
How do I place an order?
Once you've selected a product, click on the "Go to offer" button. This will take you through to the retailers product page, where you can then add the product to your basket and proceed to the checkout. At the checkout you will have the opportunity to enter any Voucher codes that are eligible, before finalising your purchase. Please be aware that orders are fulfilled by the merchant.
I've got a problem with an order I've placed
If you have a problem with an order you've placed, return to the site of the merchant the product was purchased from. Usually the retailer will have a contact us page dedicated to dealing with any problems you have. If the purchase was made via an eBay merchant, please use the relevant "contact seller" option. Be aware that any queries made through eBay will be replied to via your eBay account.
Do you ship internationally?
International delivery is dependant on the merchant you purchase a product from. Although many have international delivery options, not all retailers on our site offer this service. Once you've click the "Go to offer" button and proceeded to add the product to the basket, you will be able to visit the checkout where all delivery options should become apparent.
Can I pay with paypal?
Many retailers displayed on the Offeroftheday site offer payments through PayPal. However, this option varies between retailers. Once you've click the "Go to offer" button and proceeded to add the product to the basket, you will be able to visit the checkout where all payment options will be shown. Purchases made through eBay outlets all support payments using the PayPal service.
How do I use the discount codes?
This depends on the retailer, you usually add them at the basket or checkout stage. Look for a box labelled promotional code, voucher code or discount code.
Some shops require you to click on the UPDATE button after you have entered the code.
We have guides to entering codes for some of the stores:
How can I find out when a discount code expires?
By clicking on the 'More info' link below the product title. The Discount Codes page also has expiry dates for the codes.
Is it legal for me to use the codes that you supply?
All our voucher codes are 100% legal. The codes we promote are provided to us by the merchants.
Where do you enter the voucher codes on the Kitchen Science site?
You enter the code at Stage 5 of the checkout (after the credit card details)
There is a guide to entering Kitchen Science codes here
How often are the prices on your site updated?
Prices and stock on popular items are now checked every 30mins!
Why does the price on your site not match the price on the retailers site?
This could be for two reasons:
- There is a voucher code available, this needs to be entered at the checkout or basket before the correct price is displayed.
- The retailer has changed the price of the item within the last few hours. Our prices are checked every 30 mins on popular items.
When I click on a link it opens an error or product not found on the page retailers site. Why is this?
This happens with some retailers when a product goes out of stock.
Why does your site list items that have not been available for days, if not weeks?
In general, stock levels and prices are checked every half an hour. However, there are a few exceptions:
- Items that are marked "limited stock" or "collect in store" mean they are only available in a limited number of physical stores. Currently, we have no way of telling where these stores are. However, when the item is totally out of stock it will be removed from our site.
- Some products require you to enter a postcode to check if the item is available in your area.
Why have the links to Argos stopped working?
Try clearing / deleting the cookie file on your browser, this usually fixes the problem. If this does not work, or you do not know how to do this, please Contact Us for additional support.
If you have Kapersky installed check your antibanner settings under Settings>Firewall>AntiBanner this must be off / disabled.
I've got another question, how can I contact you?
You can send us any questions via the Contact Us page