NIKON Z 6II Mirrorless Camera with NIKKOR Z 24-70 mm f/4 S Lens - Black
Report incorrect product information
||1 minute ago||£15.45||£2,149.00 + £15.45 P&P||Go to offer|
|* Condition: New|
||1 minute ago||See website||£2,294.00Unknown P&P||Go to offer|
||Yesterday||See website||£2,379.00Unknown P&P||Go to offer|
Dual upgradesThe Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Camera is powered by not one, but two EXPEED 6 processing engines. They work together for faster image processing, greater buffer capacity, and more speed. Take advantage of this power with high-speed shooting of up to 14 fps at full resolution.Whether you want to back-up or maximise your storage, dual card slots give you more options. You can use both slots to separate video and still files or RAW and JPEG or simply back-up everything you shoot.Rethink full-frame... - Manufacturers part numbers: VOA060K001|Nikon_VOA060K001
- NIKKOR Z: Love the cinematic depth of field you can achieve with the wide selection of fast-focusing, compact NIKKOR Z lenses.
- Built tough: With a super-strong, lightweight magnesium-alloy frame, this camera is easy to carry and tough enough to handle any location. It’s fully sealed against dust, dirt and moisture.
- A multimedia powerhouse: Capture sharper, cleaner video footage with broader dynamic range. Eye-Detection and Animal-Detection AF are available while filming—and you can output footage however you need.
- Dual card slots: Adapt to any workflow. You can use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD cards, or the latest ultra-fast CFexpress cards, in the other.
- Twin EXPEED: Two processors double the power at your disposal for everything from AF to buffer capacity. Performance is smooth as silk, whether filming or shooting stills.
- So much faster: Shoot full-resolution stills at up to 14 fps with full AF/AE. Capture up to 200 JPEGs or 124 12-bit uncompressed RAW images in one burst.
- Create in any light: The wide Z mount and large 24.5 MP full-frame sensor enable clean, detailed images across the ultra-wide ISO range. Low-light AF now works down to -6 EV with and an f/2 (or faster) lens.
Getting related products...